Access to digital banking channels
Following Postbank's digitalization strategy, we present a innovate digital process for obtaining data for login to the Internet banking system. When registering for the service, you will receive an Activation Code, which you can enter at https://e-postbank.bg. Upon entering, you will automatically receive your username and password.
Bank on the go with the m-Postbank mobile banking application. See how you can download the app here. To access m-Postbank, enter your e-Postbank username and password.
In order to increase security and in correspondence to the Payment Services Directive (Regulation (EU) 2015/2366), additional identification is needed when logging into the Internet and mobile banking services and at a certain period thereafter.
The identification is done by entering a one-time code received via Viber/SMS or automatic call (available in e-Postbank).
Making transfers and payments
Through the digital channels of the Bank you can make transfers between your accounts and to other recipients.
Interbank transfers in Bulgaria are possible through one of the payment systems - BISERA, RINGS or BLINK.
BISERA - Standard transfers. The payments are being processed within the working day. Transfers, ordered after the deadline described in the Bank's Tariff or during non-working days, are executed on the next working day.
RINGS - Express transfers. The payments are being processed within 2 hours in a working days. Transfers, ordered after the deadline described in the Bank's Tariff or during non-working days, are executed on the next working day.
All transfers over BGN 100 000 are executed through RINGS.RINGS.
BLINK - Instant payments. The payments are being processed within minutes, 24/7. For ordering an Instant payment, the Beneficiary's Bank must also support this type of payments.
BLINK payments are credit transfers in BGN for a maximum payment amount of up to BGN 30 000.transfers are c
You can also conveniently pay your utility bills and taxes.
Use the convenience of digital channels and save on fees! Learn here how much you can save by banking online.
Operations that do not require additional confirmation in the digital channels:
- Transfers between own accounts
- Repayment of obligations under own credit card
- Payment of utility bills from an already created and confirmed subscription
- Payment to created trusted beneficiary. Creating of trusted beneficiary requires entering a bank account number (IBAN) or a credit card number issued by Postbank. Upon creating or editing of trusted beneficiary is required confirmation with m-Token Postbank.
- Low value transfers when the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The amount of the transfer shall not exceed BGN 58; as well as
- The total amount of previous transfers via the digital channels by the payer since the last use of SCA shall not exceed BGN 195; or
- The number of payment transactions initiated through remote channel by the payer since the last use of SCA of the customer does not exceed 5 consecutive electronic transactions;
At the discretion of the Bank and for additional security in certain cases may be required strong customer authentication (SCA) of the user and confirmation with a software token or other of the permitted methods of confirmation.
Confirmation of transactions with third parties in e-Postbank and m-Postbank *:
In order to ensure security when making transfers to third parties, it is necessary to use one of the following means, depending on the type of operation:
- Software token m-Token Postbank - activate a software token in the Security menu >> Manage token in your e-Postbank internet banking account and in just a few minutes you will be ready to confirm your payment transactions in a secure and convenient way. Learn more here.
- Qualified Electronic Signature (QES) + one-time code received via Viber/SMS
More information about using QES can be found here.
Third party transfer
Utility bills payment
Creating and editing utility bills payment