Pay your tax liabilities through Postbanks‘ digital channels and take advantage of electronic payments pluses!
- With e-Postbank and m-Postbank you are able to check and make tax payments to 27 municipalities (Sofia, Aitos, Asenovgrad, Bobov dol, Botevgrad, Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vidin, Vratsa, Dupnitsa, Elin Pelin, Kavarna, Kazanlyk, Knezha, Pernik, Plovdiv, Razlog, Razgrad, Ruse, Sandanski, Sozopol, Sliven, Sredets, Svilengrad and Targovishte).
- You can make the payment from your account in BGN or from a credit card issued by Postbank. The payment by credit card is free of charge!
- Online payment is extremely convenient and fast. No need to store documents. The full history of your payments is available in your Internet and mobile banking account.
- The service is available for individuals and legal entities.
- You can pay both your own tax debts and others’ liabilities.
You can pay liabilities to other municipalities, outside this list, but in this case you need to make a budget transfer, which requires you to know exactly the due amount, as well as the account of the municipality.
How are payments made and what data is needed?
In e-Postbank payments are made from the menu "Utilities and taxes".
If you prefer to pay on the go and use the m-Postbank mobile banking application, use the “Taxes” menu.
With each payment, an account in BGN or a card from which you want to pay is selected.
How are payments confirmed?
In order to increase security in correspondence to the Payment Services Directive (Regulation (EU) 2015/2366), additional identification is required for each tax payment. The confirmation is performed with a software token m-Token Postbank or a one-time code received via SMS (SMS OTP) for users who do not have a registered token.
Can I pay building tax, garbage tax and motor vehicle tax for old periods?
Yes. Payments are made in chronological order. The oldest debts are paid first.
In order to check and/or pay local taxes and fees, the following is required:
- To make payments for your liabilities, you need to enter your PIN
- If you want to pay debts for a company or another individual, you need to enter a combination of PIN or UIC and batch number or control number of the car. The letters of the car numbers are entered in Cyrillic.