According to our social responsibility and environmental protection policy, as from 4 April 2013, Postbank gives you the opportunity to receive the bank statements for your current accounts for free in your capacity as a legal entity at an e-mail address specified by you.
As a Postbank customer, you shall be entitled to the following rights related to your current accounts:
- Onsite collection from the customer with subsequent crediting of customer account
- The account can be credited upon the receipt of money in cash at the 24/7 vault
- Order and receive bank transfers
- Order bank transfers by a telex code
- Request immediate collection
- Carry out mass payments - salaries, pensions, commissions, royalties, social security contributions, scholarships, etc.
- Carry out the payment of utility bills - phone, electricity, central heating, etc.
- Use the information systems “Phonebank" and “CS-Firm"
- Carry out transactions in securities
- Carry out cashless foreign exchange transactions
Receive bank references
Documents required for opening a current account:
- Court decision for company registration
- Certificate of good standing of the company
- BULSTAT number
- Tax registration
- Official seal of the company
- Articles of Association
- Notarized power of attorney (if applicable).