With “Mass payments” service Postbank gives you the opportunity to make simultaneous payments to multiple recipients in Bulgarian currency with only one transaction. This service is available to Postbank’s legal entities clients.
“Mass payments” are a quick and convenient way to send a large number of payments in leva to natural persons or legal entities with only a couple of clicks.
You can make Mass payment transfer in a couple of ways:
- By e-Postbank
- By presenting the file on a portable device in your servicing branch.
Mass payment in e-Postbank
In order to make a mass payment in e-Postbank, you will have to prepare a file in .txt format (blank supplied by the Bank) and upload it to your e-Postbank account. Payments could be made from your account in Bulgarian leva to other Postbank clients or to other banks in the country.
The following mass payments are processed:
- Mass payment of credit transfer type. Purpose – payments between customers who do NOT dispose of budget loans and are NOT administrators of public receivables. It is used for the payment of remunerations, payments to suppliers, etc.
- Mass payment of direct debit type. Purpose – payments between customers who do NOT dispose of budget loans and are NOT administrators of public receivables. It is used for initiation of direct debit request.
- Mass payment of payment from/to budget type.
- payments to accounts of administrators of public receivables (accounts with identifier beginning with 8) – taxes, fees, fines, etc.;
- payments from the accounts of administrators of public receivables (accounts with identifier beginning with 8);
- payments from accounts of persons who dispose of budget credits (accounts with identifier beginning with 3), which are NOT executed via SEBRA;
- Mass payment of budget payment orders type. Purpose – for payments from budget enterprises included in SEBRA.
Format of input mass payment files
- The files are containing two types of entries:
- one general (title) entry with information regarding the payment type, payment initiator, date of entry, total amount, etc.;
- numerous single entries including all the necessary data for the respective documents;
- All fields in the entry end with the symbol ";"
- The total number of the fields (ending with ";") should correspond to the number of fields in the respective payment format.
- The symbol ";" is to be entered even in cases when the respective field is not mandatory;
- All obligatory fields are to be filled in with correct data in accordance with the envisaged format.
- The following signs are used for the length of the fields to be specified:
exactly N characters length
maximum length of N characters
maximum length of N characters, of themM for the number and K for the decimal number
- The following signs are used for the type of the fields:
- Allowed are symbols maintained by the licensed payment systems in the country and their instructions;
- The decimal separator should be"." (point);
- It is obligatory that the decimal separator and the fraction are entered in the fields.
Technical requirements and detailed description of mass payment types are available at the bottom of the page.
Import of Mass payment files in e-Postbank:
You can import/upload the file for mass payments in your profile in e-Postbank, menu “Transfers”, “Mass payments”.
If you choose “Mass payment for salary” you can upload the created file in order to make a mass payment for remunerations. It is important to choose this link, if you have requested and would like to receive a group visualization of mass salary payments.
If you choose “Mass payments” you can upload files with budget payments, credit transfers and others.
After importing the file, the banking systems does an automatic check of the data whether it is in compliance with the bank’s requirements for mass payment files. If there are discrepancies, you will receive a message displayed on the screen, explaining where there might be inaccuracies needing correction, before reloading the file.
To make the importing of the files more convenient, you can:
- Set up your accounting/payroll programs to create the file according to the format required by the bank. You might need to discuss making the necessary settings with the program’s provider.
- Customers that do not use specialized software, can get in contact with their servicing bank office, in order to receive a blank in MS Excel format, in which you are able to enter the necessary data.
What are the fees for the “Mass payment” service:
The fees for mass payments are specified in the Bank’s Tariff, applicable to legal entities, which can be found here.