What is Apple Pay?
Apple pay is a feature that offers the ability to pay at a POS terminal without having a physical plastic card with you. The functionality allows payment through the digital equivalent of your card registered in Apple Pay using your device with iOS operating system - iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
What do you need to do to use your card through your iOS devices?
In order to make payments directly through your iOS devices, you need to add your card issued by Postbank to the digital wallet of the iOS device - Apple Pay. You can add VISA or MASTERCARD issued by Postbank.
You can use Apple Pay as soon as you digitize your debit, credit or prepaid card in the Apple wallet.
How can I add a card issued by Postbank to Apple Pay?
You can add your card to Apple Pay by selecting the "Add to Apple Wallet" button in the "Cards" menu in ONE wallet by Postbank app.
Selecting the "Add to Apple Wallet" button digitizes the selected card and creates a digital equivalent of the card, which is stored in a secure and encrypted way in the Apple device of your choice.
To add your card you need to:
- Identify with a PIN or biometric login information on ONE Wallet by Postbank. If you are not registered yet, learn the benefits that the service provides and how to register here.
- In the Cards menu under each of your active cards available in the application, you will find a button "Add to Apple Wallet"
- Read and accept the General terms and conditions of the service
- Once you have completed the process and your card has been successfully digitized, you can use it for contactless payments directly from your smart device.
How to add your VISA or MASTERCARD issued by Postbank directly to Apple PAY?
- Open the Wallet app on your iOS device
- Select the “+” button to add a card
- Read and accept the General terms and conditions
- You can scan the card or enter the information manually
- Follow the steps to complete the process
How and where can I make payments with Apple Pay?
You can digitize your Apple Pay cards on compatible devices that use the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS.
- With Apple Pay you can pay in all retail outlets in the country and abroad, where a contactless POS terminal is available, as well as online on sites marked with this symbol
Each payment with a digital card is confirmed with biometric data - TouchID (fingerprint) or FaceID (face recognition).
How do I make a payment with Apple Pay?
Launch Apple Wallet by double-clicking the side button on your iPhone.
The card selected for default use is displayed first. If you want to make a payment from another card, select the appropriate card from the list.
Move the device closer to the POS terminal. If the payment is successful, ‘DONE’ will be displayed on the device’s display.
Get your receipt from the terminal.
Important! The digitized card number is different from the physical card number. On the receit from the terminal, the first 4 and the last 4 digits of the card number that you will see written will be different from the number of the physical plastic card.
You can digitize each card in more than one Apple device.
Learn more about the service: Apple Support
What should I do if my Apple device is lost or stolen?
In case of a lost or stolen device in which you have digitized your debit, credit or prepaid cards, you need to contact us at: 0700 18 555 or *7224.
An employee of the Bank will block your digitized cards, and in the meantime you will be able to use your physical cards.
In case you have lost your physical card, you need to contact the Customer Service Center. In this case, an employee of the Bank will block both the physical card that has been lost or stolen and the digitized alternatives to the card.
See how to quickly and conveniently add your cards to Apple Wallet in the following video:
Learn how to add your card to Apple pay here
Learn how to make payments with Face ID here
Learn how to make payments with Touch ID here