We understand that your business growth needs to be supported by external financing. That is why our specialized team will advise you to select the most appropriate financing tool: investment loans; working capital credit lines (cash, non-cash or mixed); overdraft facilities; loans; leasing; factoring receivables financing; bonds and syndicated loans.
Working capital financing:
- Working capital lines support your payments to suppliers for inventory or any other operational costs. They can be revolving type or simple credits. The usual term is 12 months but we also include an option for renewal;
- Overdrafts on current account give more freedom and flexibility;
- Project financing – to finance the construction of a real estate projects (residential buildings; office buildings; retail spaces) or infrastructure construction works. We know how to structure the best financing tool to support your projects;
- Financing against executable receivables in local or foreign currency payable under invoices and commercial contract;
- Factoring - including very useful services such as buyer’s creditability assessment; credit risk coverage and ledger management;
- Forfeiting – a flexible medium-term instrument, which can be easily modified to suit exporter’s particular requirements.
Conditional Loans securing undertakings assumed by the Bank on behalf of and for the account of the customer (issue of the bank guarantees and/or L/C);
Investment Loans are usually required to finance investments, business expansions, machinery, equipment etc. We can offer you solutions tailored to your requirements with regard to terms including repayments.
Syndicates are arranged in support of a range of transactions, including corporate mergers and acquisitions, leveraged & management buy-outs and buy-ins, project and structured finance and refinancing of existing facilities.
Reference interest rate on loans to business clients/Prime
|Currency||PRIME business clients||Valid from|