The accumulative account is an indispensable condition for the registration of a company or the increase of its capital.
An accumulative account can be opened at any branch of Postbank.
- Currency: BGN
- Amount: minimum of BGN 2
- Interest rate: interest is charged as per the Interest Rate Bulletin of the Bank
Fees and Commissions: as per the Tariff of the Bank for Customers – Legal Entities
Useful Information – Documents required for opening an accumulative account:
- Bank account opening application
- Specimen signatures of the persons entitled to dispose of the money in the account on behalf of their corporate client, and a seal of the company
- The act authorizing the persons to dispose of the money in the account
- Copies of the ID cards of the persons authorized to dispose of the money in the account
- Memorandum of Incorporation of the Company/Decision for the increase of company capital
Articles of Association, as well as a document specifying the persons appointed as Managers/Managing Body of the company, if they have not been referred to in the Memorandum/Articles of Association