In order to be constantly informed about transactions and the balance on your accounts, we recommend the easy and convenient service "Viber / SMS / E-mail notification".
For your convenience, you have the opportunity to subscribe to "Viber / SMS / E-mail notification" directly through your e-Postbank internet banking. You can choose how to receive your notifications - by mobile phone or email address, thus you will have information about your accounts in real time.
What kind of notifications can you receive?
- When creating a new payment
- When confirming a transfer
- When sending a payment
- In case of unsuccessful trasfer
- In case of cancelled payment by a client before its execution
To log in to the system – you will receive a notification for logging in to your user profile in the e-Postbank internet banking system if:
- You have not logged in from an already used IP address or another from the same IP network within the last 60 days *;
- You are logging in from a new IP address from a new, unused subnet *.
- For any change of username or password in your account
- Change of certificate status and expiration of a valid certificate
No messages are sent for: payment of utility bills, budget transfers, transfers between own accounts, currency exchange, payment by credit card, direct debit.How can you request use of the service?
For logging in to the system - you will receive a notification for logging in to your user profile in the e-Postbank internet banking system if:
- Log in to your e-Postbank.bg account
- Select Settings> Notifications
- Select Activate> notification type Send transfer> Viber/SMS channel / e-mail channel
All Viber/SMS and e-mail notifications are free.
The mobile number, operator or e-mail can be changed at any time at your initiative. When transferring a mobile phone number from one mobile network to another, you must notify the bank, otherwise you will not be able to use the Viber / SMS / e-mail notification service.
All Viber / SMS / e-mail messages are provided through the respective provider of mobile / internet communications, and the bank is not responsible for their non-receipt or untimely receipt, when this is due to reasons beyond the Bank's control, including but not only, problems in the communication environment of the respective providers of mobile communications, force majeure circumstances, etc.
We will be happy to answer all your questions related to the use of the "Viber / SMS / E-mail notification" service, which will support your security and our work. You can contact us by phone * 7224 (Customer Service Center) or in any office of the bank.