It is not necessary to remember dates and wait in lines every month to pay your utility bills. With Universal payer (u-Postbank) the bank will take care of this.
What can you achieve with u-Postbank?
- Free time - you don't wait in lines and visit different places. The bills you choose will be paid automatically.
- Control - you choose what the maximum amount for each utility bill is and payments above this amount will not be allowed by the bank.
- Information - depending on your decision, you are able to receive messages on your mobile number or by email to get notified for new utility bills, successful/unsuccessful payments or for bills higher than the set limit.
Why use this service?
- Your utility bills are paid automatically without additional confirmations.
- You can add unlimited number of utility bills.
- Choose the current account or credit card from which you want to pay your bills.
- For each utility bill you may choose more than one way for payments (current account and/or credit card) and set priorities.
- Ability to register payments for your own utility bills and of another person as well.
- Registration is free and can be done by a single visit to a branch.
- Paying bills to more than 150 suppliers:
- Mobile service providers
- Insurance companies
- Financial services
- Security services
- Home manager
How to register for the services?
By a single visit to the nearest branch of the bank. Don’t forget to provide the subscriber numbers for the services you would like to pay automatically.
What are the fees for the services? Registration for Universal payer is free of charge and fees for individuals and legal entities are the same.
More information can be found in the Tariff.