We present you your new digital wallet, which will completely replace the need to have cash or a card at hand.
Download ONE wallet by Postbank
For assistance you can contact us at 0700 18 555 (Customer Service Center), * 7224 (Short number for mobile operators); via our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as on the official Facebook page of Postbank, where you will receive expert advice and assistance.
With ONE wallet by Postbank, we give you everything you need to meet your expectations:
- You make contactless NFC payments at POS terminals in Bulgaria and around the world from any of your cards issued by Postbank
- You make free and fast transfers to other users of the application Add money to your digital card with which you can make payments at a POS terminal or send money to other users of the application
- You receive the card free of charge automatically when registering for the application
- Freedom and security in one - you can manage your cards issued by the Bank - with ONE wallet by Postbank you can block or unblock your cards whenever you want. If you want to temporarily restrict the use of a card, the easiest way is to block it through the application.
- In ONE Wallet by Postbank you can do even more!
- You can restrict the use of all your Postbank cards by channel - POS terminals, ATMs, payments on the Internet. If you want to protect your cards or manage their use in different channels - just make the necessary settings.
- Managing your personal finances is easier than ever! In the application you have the history of your payments, where you can track all your transactions quickly and conveniently.
- You can manage your products and choose which ones are visible in the app and which are not.
How to register in the application?
After downloading ONE Wallet by Postbank you can register with your card issued by Postbank or use a username and password for internet banking.
Then follow the registration steps.
How are payments made at a POS terminal
For contactless payment at a POS terminal you can choose one of the registered cards in the application or use your digital card. Then all you have to do is unlock your phone and bring it closer to the POS terminal. For certain transactions you need to enter a PIN code or use biometric data for confirmation.
How to make quick transfers to other users of the application?
In the application you can see which contacts from your phone also use ONE wallet by Postbank. You choose one of them and determine the amount you want to transfer. The amount goes directly to the recipient's wallet on the digital card.
To increase security and meet legal requirements, making quick transfers to other users of the application requires confirmation with the m-Token Postbank software token or with a one-time password, which is sent to your mobile phone via SMS. Payments to other users of the application are made immediately and are completely free.
To increase security, making quick transfers to other users of the application requires confirmation with a software token or a one-time password that is sent to your mobile number. Payments to other users of the application are made immediately and are completely free.
If you have an e-Postbank internet banking registration and use the software token, then you already have everything you need. If you do not have a registration yet, see how you can register for internet banking completely online here. See also the other advantages that our digital channels give you.
If you have an internet banking registration and use a software token, then you already have everything you need. If you do not have a registration yet, see how you can register for internet banking completely online here. You can also read about the advantages that Postbanks’ digital channels give you.
Technical requirementsTo use ONE wallet by Postbank you need a mobile device with Android 6+ or iOS 11+ operating system.
You need to have internet access vie Wi-Fi or mobile internet. To use the application with mobile internet from your operator, check your individual tariff plan.