For Eurobank Bulgaria, the security and protection of customer data is of great importance. We take care of the protection of the confidentiality of your data when working in the Internet Banking system. In this regard, to achieve a higher level of protection, please read and follow the tips below:
- Use and maintain up-to-date antivirus software. Antivirus software is designed to prevent and remove computer viruses and other malicious programs. Update your antivirus software periodically.
- We recommend that you update your web browser, operating system and software. Manufacturers periodically offer updated and new versions of the above, which increase the level of security.
- Periodically change your e-Postbank password.
- Do not reveal to anyone your username and password to access e-Postbank.
- Do not write down your username and password on physical media to avoid the risk of possible theft.
- In case of suspicion that someone has found out your username and/or password, change them immediately, using the "Change password" and "Change username" functionality in e-Postbank or notify the bank on 0700 18 555 / * 7224.
- When finishing to work with the e-Postbank service, always use the "Exit" button.
- Eurobank Bulgaria assures you that it does not require from its clients access codes to services, passwords, bank card numbers or other confidential information by e-mail.
- Eurobank Bulgaria asks you in case of phishing attacks or suspicions of such to inform us on tel. 0700 18 555 / * 7224. Phishing is an online attack in which fraudsters invite customers to disclose personal or financial information in an email or website. Most often, online phishing starts with an email that looks like an official message from a legitimate source, such as a bank or other financial institution. In the email, recipients are directed to a fake website, identical to the official one, where they provide personal data or financial information, such as bank card number, account, password, etc.
Note: These recommendations are published for information purposes and do not constitute an exhaustive list of obligations of the user of the Internet Banking service related to the protection of personalized security features of the payment instrument, regulated by the Law on Payment Services and Payment Systems, bylaws on its implementation and the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank for Electronic Banking Services "Internet Banking".