Postbank has over 30-years’ presence as one of the leaders in Bulgaria’s banking sector. The bank is a decisive factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
For our IT Division, we are currently looking for a motivated
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Main responsibilities of the position are:
- Design, develop and maintain Application software
- Create architectural and technical specifications for SOA applications
- Applying technology best practices
- Perform unit tests and peer reviews
- Experience with IBM APP Connect (ex IBM ESB) & API Connect (IBM Integration Pack)
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with EAI systems – Microservices, WebServices, REST, XML, XSD, SOAP,SSL
- Database and SQL knowledge – Any of Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres or other
- Understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams
- Ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation
- Experience with SOA projects
- Working level of English
- Knowledge and experience with Azure or other cloud providers.
- Knowledge and experience with any application server
- Knowledge and experience with Source Control Systems preferable GitLab / Git
- Knowledge and experience with containers.
- Experience with Red Hat Openshift
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Friendly and informal environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
- Additional social benefits (sport, health insurance, 25 days paid leave, etc.)