Postbank has over 27-years’ presence as one of the leaders in Bulgaria’s banking sector. The Bank is a decisive factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
For our Compliance Division we are currently looking for a self-driven, proactive and motivated person to become part of Postbank team as a
HEAD OF COMPLIANCE DIVISION
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring of the regulatory compliance risks;
- Responsible for providing compliance opinion and clearance on business projects and initiatives;
- Responsible for developing, amending and implementing policies, procedures, manuals, systems and training, where appropriate due to changes in Regulatory or bank practice or otherwise;
- Leads, organizes and controls the implementation of all activities concerning the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism in all the financial and other units of the Bank;
- Issue the rules of conduct based on the ethical principles of the banking profession, of which implementation determines the development of a compliance culture within the organization;
- Ensure such terms for handling the relationships between the Bank and its business partners, so as to satisfy their requirements, based on fairness and mutual trust, according to the applicable prudential rules and business ethical standards;
- Responsible for timely and accurate answering to the authorities on questions regarding money laundering and financial crimes cases;
- Ensure that the Bank’s internal rules, procedures, forms and contracts comply with the requirements of all Group Guidelines, as well as local regulations;
- Responsible for implementation of plan for the training of all employees on KYC/AML, Code of Conduct and other topics under the Compliance universe;
- Responsible for preparation of annual plan for the work of Compliance division, as well as reporting the preformed activities to the Audit Committee.
- University Degree – Juridical or Economical;
- At least 8 years in Compliance area, 3 of them in a bank;
- Fluent knowledge of English;
- Excellent writing and communicating skills;
- Good knowledge of banking operations;
- People management skills.
- The position offers exceptional opportunities to be a part of an International Banking group (Eurobank Bulgaria);
- Interesting and dynamic job;
- Attractive remuneration package and additional social benefits;
- Opportunity to join one of the leading financial institution in Bulgaria;
- You will be part of a goal-oriented Bank, proud of its achievements and passionate about the new trends in banking industry.
To apply, please send in English a motivation letter, your CV and recommendations.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.