Postbank has over 30-years’ presence as one of the leaders in Bulgaria’s banking sector. The bank is a decisive factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
For our IT Division, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant IT Project Management Office
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Establish, monitor and supervise necessary processes and procedures to ensure delivery of committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints and to track and report the status of the delivery of in-flight projects;
- Analyze wider industry trends and best practice to identify best-in-class IT solutions. Review and analyze current business capabilities and incorporate solution blueprints into the overall IT architecture.
- Provide Project Management Services to IT Projects directly by utilizing established Project Management Methodology within the IT, including processes, templates and best practices.
The Senior Consultant IT Project Management Office responsibilities are:
- Create documentation in compliance with the Project Management Methodology applied with Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Provide support and advisory to business and IT stakeholders in regards to industry trends and best practice to identify best-in-class IT solutions.
- Responsible in the Project Management process:
• Create & maintain Project Charters. Ensure establishment of Project Organization Chart, Project Issues & Risks Register, Project Change Log and Project Assumptions & Decisions Register;
• Create & maintain detailed project plan (e.g. work breakdown structure, schedule, communication management, etc.);
• Create and manage the Project Management team, Assign project resources;
• Execute project. Manage delivery of agreed work products. Provide input to the PMO;
• Execute risk and issue management. Analyze overall performance of the project and initiate mitigating actions where required;
• Execute project close-down. Create final report (including lessons learned). Hand over deliverables to business stakeholders;
• Monitor the delivery of projects though Design, Build, Test and Release;
• Manage the progress of Project activities and the achievement of milestones against the Projects’ Schedules and Provide a single picture of status and performance;
• Identify, analyze and manage any risks with substantial impact to Project execution and Manage/Escalate issues / problems / delays / risks of the Project along with propositions / options for resolution;
• Organize and coordinate key Project meetings, keep minutes of the meeting which document decisions and major forward actions;
• Project information and communication management: ensure and be accountable for the timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage and disposition of project information;
• Facilitate and support Project Quality Reviews.
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly);
- Evaluate the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice within the Bank or other project managers
The appropriate candidates must fulfill the following criteria (Certificates will be an advantage):
• University degree in Economics/ Law or Economics/ Finance or related or Computer science, Informatics or Electronics;
• Knowledge of ITIL / ITSM principles and understanding;
• Knowledge of PMI® PMBOK; SCRUM (Scrum of Scrums, Large-Scale Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework, etc.) Certification would be a plus;
• Strong experience in project management, project coordination and project scheduling;
• Professional business English knowledge (both written and spoken )
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Power Point , Word & MS Project )
• Experience in the areas of IT systems development, implementation and support;
• Proactivity, curiosity, flexibility, ability to work in a team
• Strong presentation, organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• The position offers exceptional opportunities to be a part of an International Banking group (Eurobank Bulgaria);
• Visibility and key role in a dynamic and innovative team at a successful international bank
• Opportunity to get valuable insights and deep understanding of banking industry and business development
• Opportunity to lead various key projects with significant impact on the performance of the Bank
• Challenging opportunity for career development;
• On-going training;
• Additional holiday days
• Additional Medical Care
• Special Discounts and offers
• Interesting and dynamic job.
To apply, please send in English a motivation letter, your CV, a recent photograph and recommendations.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.