Technology nowadays allows us to have access to your funds and manage bank operations faster and easier than ever.
What are the advantages to manage your finances online?
- Convenience – the service is available 24/7, wherever you are, all you need is access to Internet and a compatible device.
- Saving from fees and commissions– you save from fees and commissions by using the digital channels instead of going to a branch. You not only save money, but time as well.
Please visit the “Fees and commissions” section for more information about saving when using the Internet banking.
- Awareness – by having constant access, you are always informed about your funds. Don’t forget to subscribe for SMS/email notifications. Not only they are free of charge, but you can also control for which events to be notified about.
What opportunities does e-Postbank offer you:
- Ordering transfers within the country and abroad
- Make repayments to loans and credit cards from Postbank
- Pay utility bills to over 200 suppliers in different categories (water supply, energy supply, internet, TV and many more)
- Pay your taxes to more than 25 municipalities
- Get up to date information about balances and your bank products in Postbank
- Find information about the current exchange rates of the bank
- Request SMS and/or email notifications in real-time about various events related to your internet banking.
What additional advantages does e-Postbank offer you:
- You choose which of your bank products to be visible in your internet banking.
- You can set individual access rights to each product. Whether you will order transactions or just view the balance and movement – you make the decision.
- If you wish for additional security, you can request to set different rules for each user for your accounts to create, sign and send transfers.
For the smooth operation of the Service, the computer configuration should meet at least the following requirements:
- Monitor display resolution: 1024x768 / 16-bit color;
- Operational system: Windows 10 or 11, Linux* or MAC OS;
- Internet browser, with active support from the manufacturer and updated to the latest version (Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Safari / Microsoft Edge and etc.)**
*To use the Linux operating system, the computer must have a graphical interface.
**You have the opportunity to sign with QES regardless of the browser and the operating system used through the electronic signing service – BISS by BORICA AD. To use BISS it is necessary to install the program, together with the relevant components, according to the operating system and the used browser. You will find information about the necessary setting in you internet banking account, Settings menu >> Technical requirements.