Visa Premium is a high class credit card which will provide you with benefits and special privileges, connected to your daily routine and travelling.
Please read about the changes related to the new security rules for online card payments here.
Enjoy the benefits of a Visa Premium credit card:
- LoungeKey ™ - The LoungeKey ™ program provides you with access to the facilities of over 1 100 special airport lounges located across the world, without prior reservation, regardless of which airline or class you have chosen for your travels. All you have to do is present your card at the entrance of the lounge. Price per visit - EUR 28. You can find more information about the lounges and the program itself here.
- MyRewards Loyalty Program - You receive bonus points for each credit card purchase, which you can then easily exchange for cash prizes of up to BGN 1,000 per year.
- Exclusive offers for shopping, travel and holiday with preferential terms, provided by Visa. You can find more information here.
- Free access to the Pliska and Preslav business lounges at Sofia Airport, Terminal 2. You can find more information about the service at here or by calling the Customer Service Centre at 0 700 18 555 or short number *7224. Important! Please inform the lounges employees that your visit should be free of charge due to your Postbank customer status.
- Free Travel Assistance Insurance, which covers medical expenses in case of an accident abroad with a coverage of up to EUR 150,000.
- An opportunity to take advantage of the Debt Coverage Plus insurance.
- Long interest-free grace period of up to 50 days for purchases.*
- Convenient utility bills payment via internet banking e-postbank, mobile banking m-postbank and the Universal Payment Service.
- Purchases in equal monthly instalments - you have the opportunity to schedule the instalments for your purchases in selected retail outlets throughout the country when paying at a Postbank POS terminal.
- Contactless function - Make contactless payments worldwide, on any POS device or reader marked with the contactless payment symbol. All you need to do to initiate a payment is bring the card near the POS device. A successful contactless payment is confirmed by a short sound and light signal from the POS device / reader. In Bulgaria, contactless payments of up to BGN 100 are made without a PIN being required. For contactless payments of sums exceeding BGN 100, a PIN has to be entered. For every 6th transaction or upon reaching BGN 300 in contactless payments, the payment will be finalised only after inserting the card in the POS device and entering your PIN.
* The duration of the grace period for a specific purchase depends on the date of purchase and the term for repayment of obligations under the last monthly card statement issued by the bank. The bank does not charge interest on purchases made with the card if all obligations under the card are repaid within this period. The grace period does not apply to interest charged on cash withdrawals.
** Every cardholder has the right to apply and can receive only one credit card of a given type.