The following mass payments are processed:
- Mass payment of credit transfer type. Purpose – payments between customers who do NOT dispose of budget loans and are NOT administrators of public receivables. It is used for the payment of remunerations, payments to suppliers, etc.
- Mass payment of direct debit type. Purpose – payments between customers who do NOT dispose of budget loans and are NOT administrators of public receivables. It is used for initiation of direct debit request.
Mass payment of
payment from/to budget
- payments to accounts of administrators of public receivables (accounts with identifier beginning with 8) – taxes, fees, fines, etc.;
- payments from the accounts of administrators of public receivables (accounts with identifier beginning with 8);
- payments from accounts of persons who dispose of budget credits (accounts with identifier beginning with 3), which are NOT executed via SEBRA;
- Mass payment of budget payment orders type. Purpose – for payments from budget enterprises included in SEBRA.
Format of input mass payment files
Files with two types of entries:
- one general (title) entry with information regarding the payment type, payment initiator, date of entry, total amount, etc.;
- numerous single (elementary) entries including all the necessary data for the respective documents;
- All fields in the entry end in ";" ;
- The total number of the fields (ending in ";") should correspond to the number of fields in the respective payment format.
- The symbol ";" is to be entered even in the cases when the respective field is not mandatory;
- All obligatory fields are to be filled in with correct data in accordance with the envisaged format.
The following signs are used for the length of the fields:
- n – maximal size n of number of characters;
- n! – precise n of number of characters;
- n (m.k) - maximal n of number of characters, of them m for a whole number and k after the point;
The following signs are used for the type of the fields:
- N – digital field;
- C - letter-digital field;
- Admissible for use are the symbols maintained by the licensed payment systems in the country;
- The groups of figures are separated by the symbol "." (point);
- It is obligatory that the point and the fraction are entered in the fields;
Detailed description of mass payment types: