This website is using cookies in order to facilitate your browsing experience and display relevant content. Using this website you aggree with our Terms and Conditions
Postbank is among the financial institutions, which are intermediaries in Operational Programme Small and Medium Enterprise Initiative. The programme is a joint initiative of the European Commission (EC) and the European Investment Fund (EIF) and is aimed at facilitating the access to finance for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in the country by relaxing the requirements for provision of collateral and reduction of interest rate levels on their loans.
What loans can be disbursed under Operational Programme SME Initiative?
- Loans for investment needs;
- Loans for working capital needs.
What opportunities do you get?
- Facilitated access to finance and improvement of the business competitiveness;
- Possibility to implement investment projects, expansion and/or modernization of the business, using more efficiently-priced attracted funds;
- Possibility to improve the production quality and/or increase of the production capacity by targeted financing;
- Optimization of production costs.
SME transactions are supported by the EU under Operational Programme SME Initiative 2014-2020 with funding provided by the EIF, Horizon 2020.