This website is using cookies for analytical and statistical purposes in order to facilitate your browsing experience. By clicking the "I Agree" button or if you continue to use the website without changing your browser settings for cookies, you agree to use the above cookies and you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Read how we process personal data here.
Postbank is among the financial institutions, which are intermediaries in Operational Programme Small and Medium Enterprise Initiative. The programme is a joint initiative of the European Commission (EC) and the European Investment Fund (EIF) and is aimed at facilitating the access to finance for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in the country by relaxing the requirements for provision of collateral and reduction of interest rate levels on their loans.
What loans can be disbursed under Operational Programme SME Initiative?
- Loans for investment needs;
- Loans for working capital needs.
What opportunities do you get?
- Facilitated access to finance and improvement of the business competitiveness;
- Possibility to implement investment projects, expansion and/or modernization of the business, using more efficiently-priced attracted funds;
- Possibility to improve the production quality and/or increase of the production capacity by targeted financing;
- Optimization of production costs.
SME transactions are supported by the EU under Operational Programme SME Initiative 2014-2020 with funding provided by the EIF, Horizon 2020.