Funding your dream home
At Postbank, we know how important the new home is for our customers. That is why we are offering not only advantageous conditions, but also flexible solutions which will fit to your individual needs.
Mortgage loan with excellent conditions:
- floating interest rate in BGN*;
- Up to 500 000 BGN/250 000 EUR;
- Term up to 35 years;
- Up to 85% market value financing.
Along with your new home you can also enjoy:
- Flexible repayment scheme;**
- Versatile programs for daily banking, providing you with many benefits.
*The interest rate is floating in BGN, based on the reference interest rate PRIME of Eurobank Bulgaria AD (variable part) plus fixed spread defined in the loan contract.
** Flexi option is applicable for loan with annuity repayment plan. Within a calendar year decrease up to 50% and/or increase up to 200% of the annuity installment is allowed up to 2 times and for no more than 6 months and skip of payment of installment - for no more than 1 month in case that the loan has been regulary repaid 3 months after its full utilization and the current installment does not exceed 120% of the control installment amount based on the initial capital and term of the loan and the current interest rate.
The above mentioned conditions are applicable for loans that are not under regulations as per Art. 24, par. 2 p.1 of The Consumer Credits Related to Immovable Property Act.
Required documents for mortgage loan applications:
- Complete Mortgage loan application (You can apply for a mortgage online or at one of our branches)
- Copy of your ID card
- Marital status certificate, issued by the respective regional authority
- Declaration for related parties
- Evidence for net monthly income by income source
- Certificate for paid taxes and absence of other government collection charges, issued by the Regional Tax Department
- Documents relevant to the desired real estate – certifying ownership and lack of encumbrances on the collateral
- Tax evaluation
Requirements for the Applicants:
All loan applicants should be over 18 years old, with permanent residence in the country, with proven solvency and good credit history.