The service Internet Banking provides you security and convenience managing you finances.
In order to meet the high criteria of the consumers Postbank has developed and implemented a unique security scheme, which offers different variants for signing of active operations. This makes the system equally useful both for physical persons and for medium and big corporate clients
The reliability is based on the world approved standard for protection of financial information – digital certificates X 509 v3.
"e-Postbank" offers the convenience of managing your money without having to visit the offices of Postbank. The service offers 24/7 working cycle, which is secured by exceptionally powerful servers as well as instructions for transfers, which are made in real time.
e-Postbank gives you access to many the following features:
Get up to date information for:
- Your accounts balance
- Received and ordered transfers
- Your loans
- Your deposit accounts
- Your utility payment bills
- Your bank cards transactions
- Credit cards monthly statement
- Sms/e-mail notifications
- Foreign exchange rate
- Domestic and international transfers
- Transfers to budget
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit card repayment
- Loan installments
- Leasing payments
- Utility payments
- Mass payments – description
- Direct Debit request
In order to use the Service, уоу need to have access to a MAC- or РС- compatible computer system with a keyboard and pointing device, monitor, mouse /tablet/, the following minimum technical requirements to be cumulatively available:
- Monitor display resolution: 1024x768 / 16-bit color;
- Operational system: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, Linux or MAC OS;
- Internet browser supporting operation with 128 byte encrypting, with an installed and operational (authorized for use by e-postbank.bg) digital signing module /Microsoft CAPICOM or other embedded in the browser / – Internet Explorer 10 or 11 and Mozilla Firefox 48 or higher (or other browsers based on the Mozilla application suite);
- For the purpose of ensuring a normal operation at confirming, rejecting and sending of transfers and functionalities, requiring digital signing, the internet browser must be able to sign digitally PKCS 7 and 10.